My apologies, again, for not posting during the last few weeks. I was preparing for and presenting several Brain Color workshops.
My husband and I were also on vacation in Door County, Wisconsin and I did not work!
However, today my “Yellow Brain” was finally able to prepare, write and send out my October Newsletter, which includes:
1. “Tricks” and “Treats” about each Brain Color and how they deal with CHANGE
2. A yummy Cherry Apple Crisp recipe
3. Exciting news about my book and new training program
4. An update about South Africans celebrating their Brain Colors
5. A link to a radio interview where you can listen to Brain Color strategies to help you build rapport, communicate better and close more sales!
If you already subscribe to the Brain Buzz, it’s in your email in-box.
If you would like to subscribe to my monthly Brain Buzz that always includes helpful Brain Color tips, please, visit my Sheila Glazov homepage and submit you email address. You will also receive your FREE Bonus: Brain Color % for Adults and Children when you subscribe.
Happy writing and reading!
Please Spread the Word