On Monday, I sent the first draft of my new “Business” book proposal to my agent,
Jonathan Malysiak at The Jonathan Scott Agency.
I was delighted they Jon was enthusiastic about the book.
The project will incorporate and utilize all my Brain Colors: “Green Research”, “Yellow Organization”,
“Blue Creativity” and “Orange Resourcefulness.”
This “thought-provoking” writing process has already offered me challenges and celebrations
Art credit: Woman Writing Letters by Charles Dana Gibson
This focus of this book will be of interest to:
1. Small business owners, who have the drive to build their business and desire to encourage and educate themselves and their employees.
2. Corporate leaders and managers, who recognize the need for authentic leadership sensible business practices and collaborative attitudes to guide their team members.
3. Personnel/HR managers, who are interested in the welfare and continuing education of the individuals who work for their organization.
4. Women in business who are eager to learn from another woman’s experiences.
5. A general readership that enjoys reading memoirs and books that incorporate nostalgia and motivation.
Sheila N. Glazov, Author and Personality Type Expert who offers workshop, keynote and training programs.
Please, visit my website to learn more about your Brain Colors, my What Color Is Your Brain? book and workshops.
10% of the royalties from the sale of my book is allocated to JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)
Please Spread the Word