• “Epistemology” is my word for WordWednesday
• Philosophy, a branch of philosophy concerned with knowledge or study the nature of knowledge
• Pronunciation – /əˌpistəˈmäləjē
• “Epistemology” is one of my friend Ellen’s favorite subjects.
• Why do you think “Epistemology” is essential to a continuing education?
Don’t forget about the FREE Chapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from my original What Color Is Your Brain?® book, which you will receive when you sign up for my Sheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
Please Spread the Word