• “Winterize” is my word for WordWednesday
• Verb – (North American) to adapt or prepare a garden, house and/or an automobile for use in cold weather.
• Pronunciation – win(t)əˌrīz
• Last Saturday, Jordan and I practiced our annual autumn “Winterize” ritual to store all of our summer garden ornaments, take out some winter seasonal garden ornaments, put the snow stakes around out drive way for the plow truck, and bring in some of potted plants.
• Depending on where you live, do you have any rituals to “Winterize” your home?
Don’t forget about the FREEChapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from my original What Color Is Your Brain?®book, which you will receive when you sign up for mySheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
to make ready for winter or winter use and especially resistant or proof against winter weather winterize a car.
Please Spread the Word