Word Wednesday – “Solecism”
“Solecism” is my word for WordWednesday.
• Noun: 1. Deviating from the normal, accepted, or proper order
2. Ungrammatical combination of words
2. A minor blunder of speech
4. A lack of decorum or breach of etiquette
• Usage: Sadly, we all are experiencing “Solecism” because of the Coronavirus.
• Pronunciation – SAH-luh-siz-um
My family business memoir No Bunk, Just BS (Business Sense) is available on Amazon.com.
Remember: 10% of royalties from the sale of No Bunk will be allocated to JDRF.
Don’t forget about the FREE Chapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from my original What Color Is Your Brain?® book, which you will receive when you sign up for my Sheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
Please Spread the Word
Leave a Comment