• “Risible” is my word for WordWednesday
• Capable of laughing, disposed to laughing, laughable, provoking laughter, associated with, relating to, or used in laughter
• Pronunciation – RIZZ-uh-b
• The children were “Risible” when their teacher began to sing in class.
• Do you have “Risible” situations or people that you know will provoke a belly laugh?
Don’t forget about the FREE Chapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from my original What Color Is Your Brain?® book, which you will receive when you sign up for my Sheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
Please Spread the Word