• Noun: A brilliant, radiant or resplendent quality
• Usage: The little girl’s “Refulgence” was splendid because of her face painting.
• Pronunciation – rih-FULL-junss
• The bride was a vision of “Refulgence” in her wedding gown.
• When do you feel a sense of “Refulgence“ in your life?
Don’t forget about the FREE Chapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from my original What Color Is Your Brain?® book, which you will receive when you sign up for my Sheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
Please Spread the Word