• “Pertinacious” is my word for WordWednesday
• Adjective – Adhering resolutely to an opinion or purpose, stubbornly tenacity, or perversely persistent
• Pronunciation – per-tuh-NAY-shus
• People all over the world are demonstrate their “Pertinacious” feelings about injustices and politics!
• What are your “Pertinacious” feelings and/or thoughts about the challenging times we are experiences?
Don’t forget about the FREEChapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from my original What Color Is Your Brain?®book, which you will receive when you sign up for mySheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
Please Spread the Word