Word Wednesday – “Pediculous”
• “Pediculous” is my word for WordWednesday
• Infested with lice or lousy
• Pronunciation – pe·dic·u·lous | \ pi-ˈdi-kyə-ləs
• When you refer to some one as a lousy person you are also describing them as a “Pediculous” individual!
• Have you ever experience a “Pediculous” situation?
My family business memoir No Bunk, Just BS (Business Sense) is available on Amazon.com.
Remember: 10% of royalties from the sale of No Bunk will be allocated to JDRF.
Don’t forget about the FREE Chapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from my original What Color Is Your Brain?® book, which you will receive when you sign up for my Sheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
Please Spread the Word
Leave a Comment