• “Pediculous” is my word for WordWednesday
• Infested with lice or lousy
• Pronunciation – pe·dic·u·lous | \ pi-ˈdi-kyə-ləs
• When you refer to some one as a lousy person you are also describing them as a “Pediculous” individual!
• Have you ever experience a “Pediculous” situation?
Don’t forget about the FREE Chapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from my original What Color Is Your Brain?® book, which you will receive when you sign up for my Sheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
Please Spread the Word