Word Wednesday – “Paucity”
• “Paucity” is my word for WordWednesday.
• Noun: The presence of something only in small or insufficient quantities or amounts, scarcity.
• Pronunciation –pau·ci·ty/pôsədē
• After the Coronavirus “Shelter In Place” orders were announced, there was a “Paucity” of toilet paper because people were hording and stock-piling this essential item.
• Now, people are more comfortable knowing there is not a “Paucity” of toilet paper and they can purchase their favorite brand.
My family business memoir No Bunk, Just BS (Business Sense) is available on Amazon.com.
10% of royalties from the sale of No Bunk is allocated to JDRF.
Receive your FREE Chapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from the original What Color Is Your Brain?® book, when you sign up for my Sheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
Please Spread the Word
Leave a Comment