Word Wednesday – “Mythomania”
• “Mythomania” is my word for WordWednesday
• Noun – An excessive or abnormal propensity for lying and exaggerating
• Pronunciation – mith-uh-MAY-nee-uh
• Sometimes an individual’s imagination and self-esteem encourages “Mythomania” if they have a need to impress others.
• “Mythomania” contains the word “Myth” which is defined as a widely held but false belief or idea.
My family business memoir No Bunk, Just BS (Business Sense) is available on Amazon.com.
Remember: 10% of royalties from the sale of No Bunk will be allocated to JDRF.
Don’t forget about the FREEChapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from my original What Color Is Your Brain?®book, which you will receive when you sign up for mySheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
Please Spread the Word
Leave a Comment