• “Multifarious” is my word for WordWednesday
• Adjective: Having or occurring in great variety or diversity
• Pronunciation – Mul-tuh-FAIR-ee-us
• We have “Multifarious” ways to learn about the local, national, and worldwide news.
• Do you prefer a “Multifarious” bouquet or something simple?
Receive your FREE Chapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from the original What Color Is Your Brain?® book, when you sign up for my Sheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
Please Spread the Word