Word Wednesday – “Meliorism”
• “Meliorism” is my word for WordWednesday
• Noun: The belief that the world can improve and that humans can aid its betterment!
• Pronunciation – MEE-lee-uh-riz-um
• During these crazy times and the Coronavirus pandemic, “Meliorism” can help people maintain a positive attitude and offer kindness to others.
• Is “Meliorism” your perspective about our world and your community?
My family business memoir No Bunk, Just BS (Business Sense) is available on Amazon.com.
Remember: 10% of royalties from the sale of No Bunk will be allocated to JDRF.
Don’t forget about the FREEChapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from my original What Color Is Your Brain?®book, which you will receive when you sign up for mySheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
Please Spread the Word
Leave a Comment