Word Wednesday – “Flotsam”
“Flotsom” is my word for WordWednesday.
• Noun: Floating debris, a floating population or castaways, miscellaneous or unimportant material
• Usage: The photo sadly shows the Great Pacific Garbage Patches!
• Pronunciation – FLAHT-sum
• I believe that we need to diligently take care of Mother Earth and not create “Flotsom” in her gifts of water, land, and air!
• How do you contribute to not creating Flotsom” in our environment?
My family business memoir No Bunk, Just BS (Business Sense) is available on Amazon.com.
Remember: 10% of royalties from the sale of No Bunk will be allocated to JDRF.
Don’t forget about the FREE Chapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from my original What Color Is Your Brain?® book, which you will receive when you sign up for my Sheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
Please Spread the Word
I think Covid19 is cleaning up the flotsam. Look at the canals of Venice!
I think you are absolutely correct, Terri. I hope people will continue to be cautious and caring about Mother Earth after a vaccine has been discovered. It would be a shame if they do not learn from this tragedy!