• “Estival” is my word for WordWednesday
• Relating to the summer season
• Pronunciation – es·ti·val \ ˈe-stə-vəl
• “Estival” traces back to aestas, which is the Latin word for summer.
• What is you most favorite activity, such as eating watermelon, when the “Estival” season arrives?
Don’t forget about the FREE Chapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from my original What Color Is Your Brain?® book, which you will receive when you sign up for my Sheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
Please Spread the Word