Word Wednesday – “Erudite”
• “Erudite” is my word for WordWednesday
• Adjective|– Having or showing knowledge that is gained by studying
• Pronunciation – AIR-uh-dyte
• She admired her student’s “Erudite” behavior.
• Green Brain personalities like to think of themselves as “Erudite” individuals.
My family business memoir No Bunk, Just BS (Business Sense) is available on Amazon.com.
10% of royalties from the sale of No Bunk is allocated to JDRF.
Receive your FREE Chapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from the original What Color Is Your Brain?® book, when you sign up for my Sheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
Please Spread the Word
Leave a Comment