• “Doyen” is my word for WordWednesday.
• Noun: The senior member of a body or group, a knowledgeable or uniquely skilled person with experience in a specific field, or the oldest example in a category.
• Pronunciation –DOY-un/ doy·en /doiˈ(y)en,ˈdôyən
• As the “Doyen” in my family, I always love baking cookies with my grandchildren and telling them family stories.
• What makes you the “Doyen” in your family?
Receive your FREE Chapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from the original What Color Is Your Brain?® book, when you sign up for my Sheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
Please Spread the Word