• “Confabulate” is my word for WordWednesday
• To chat, engage in an in informal conversations or meetings, or to fabricate imaginary experiences when there is a loss of memory
• Pronunciation – kun-FAB-yuh-layt
• Because of the Coronavirus many people are missing their normal opportunities to “Confabulate” with friends, family, and colleagues.
• Where are you favorite places to “Confabulate” with others?
Don’t forget about the FREE Chapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from my original What Color Is Your Brain?® book, which you will receive when you sign up for my Sheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
Please Spread the Word