• Adjective: Naturally accompanying or associated with.
• Noun: A phenomenon that naturally accompanies or follows something.
• Usage: Peanut butter has a yummy jelly “Concomitant” in a sandwich.
• Pronunciation – kənˈkämədənt
• Thunder is “Concomitant” after you see lightening during a rain storm
Don’t forget about the FREEChapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from my original What Color Is Your Brain?®book, which you will receive when you sign up for my Sheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
Please Spread the Word