Word Wednesday – “Bonhomie”
“Bonhomie” is my word for WordWednesday.
• Noun: Cheerfulness, friendliness, kindness, geniality, good nature atttitude
• Usage: It is heartwarming to see how communities have shown a grand sense of “Bonhomie” during the Coronavirus!
• Pronunciation – ˌbänəˈmē orˈbänəmē
• Demonstrating “Bonhomie” toward others will help cheer your heart and theirs, during this difficult time.
• How have you shown “Bonhomie” during this stressful time?
Stay safe and healthy; and wash your hands!
My family business memoir No Bunk, Just BS (Business Sense) is available on Amazon.com.
Remember: 10% of royalties from the sale of No Bunk will be allocated to JDRF.
Don’t forget about the FREE Chapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from my original What Color Is Your Brain?® book, which you will receive when you sign up for my Sheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
Please Spread the Word
Leave a Comment