• “Antediluvian” is my word for WordWednesday.
• Adjective: Relating to the period before the flood described in the Bible, evolved, or developed a long time ago, extremely primitive, or outmoded.
• Pronunciation – an-tih-dih-LOO-vee-un
• Some people think of Iris Apfel as “Antediluvian” fashion icon, who is 99.5 years of age and remarkably unique, vibrant, and stylish!
• Charles Dickens described an elderly lady who informed him, “It is an extremely proud and pleasant thing … to be an “Antediluvian.”
Receive your FREE Chapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from the original What Color Is Your Brain?® book, when you sign up for my Sheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
Please Spread the Word