Wisdom and Encouragement for Your 2019 New Year’s Resolutions!
Below is my father message to his Lab-Line employees to usher in 1966. I think the meaningful message is still as vital and significant, as it was 53 years ago.
Please, modify and apply your business and/or personal perspective to each resolution and share them with your colleagues, family members, clients, and/or friends.
The message is from my family business memoir, No Bunk Just BS (Business Sense) Timely and Timeless Truths Business School Cannot Teach You! and the Building a Thriving Business Truths Chapter #1.
Truth #3 – Encouragement Will Help to Grow Your Business
1966 New Year’s Message to Everyone
With the coming of the New Year, everyone makes a certain number of New Year’s resolutions. Some we keep, and some we break. Let’s make a few (at Lab-Line)! Let us all resolve:
- To make our individual jobs a pleasure and an opportunity to demonstrate our individual abilities.
- To improve the quality of our products.
- To improve our customer service.
- To improve our housekeeping in every department so we
will be a model company for our customers to see… It is your home for 8 hours a day.
- To submit your suggestions and receive your rewards.
- To work together with one another, for the benefit of ourselves and our customers.
- To not to be satisfied with what we are doing today, but to do better in 1966.
- And, finally, let us resolve to make 1966 a banner year for yourselves, your family, and your company.
My family business memoir, No Bunk, Just BS (Business Sense) is available on Amazon.com.
Remember: 10% of royalties from the sale of No Bunk will be allocated to JDRF.
Don’t forget about the FREE Chapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from my original What Color Is Your Brain?® book, which you will receive when you sign up for my Sheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
Please Spread the Word
Leave a Comment