My Blue Brain is delighted to share Jenny Share’s Book Coffee Happy Blog Post about my What Color Is Your Brain?® book.
Jenny Share’s Grand Review
Jenny reviewed my book with enthusiasm and can care!
“I’m SO excited about today’s giveaway! This fascinating book is so interesting, and I have 2 signed copies to give away! I don’t typically read nonfiction books unless the topic is something that I genuinely want to learn more about…and this topic most definitely spoke to me. I’m so glad that I read this book and I’m so excited to be able to share it with you today!”
Read Jenny’s Entire Remarkable Post
The following is the link to read Jenny’s remarkable post on her Book Coffee Happy Blog Post about my book!
You must read Jenny’s entire blog post and leave a comment for a chance to win a copy of my book!
Read Jenny’s ***GIVEAWAY DETAILS***
• Would you like to win a signed copy of What Color is Your Brain?® I have 2 signed copies to give away! This particular giveaway is open to US residents only.
• To be entered, just leave a comment below (on this blog post)! Your comment can be about anything!
• **You must comment below to be eligible for the giveaway and you must comment here on this blog post (not on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)**
• Giveaway will close tomorrow (5/17/22) at 6:00 pm CDT and the 2 winners will be randomly chosen and announced here on my blog on Wednesday (5/18/22).
• I will post a video here on Wednesday of me choosing the winners!
• Good luck! Can’t wait to read your comments!
A Tremendous Blue “Thank You!” to Jenny for her Lovely Detail Yellow Brain Review of my book!
I also appreciated Jenny’s Blue Thoughtful comment: “I truly loved reading your book and I am so happy to help promote it. :)”
Don’t forget about the FREE Chapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from my original What Color Is Your Brain?® book, which you will receive when you sign up for my Sheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
10% of royalties from the sale of No Bunk will be allocated to The Raue Center For The Arts Mission Imagination.
Please Spread the Word