According to the calendar, Spring has arrived in Chicago. However, there still is a blanket of snow over all my gardens keeping the flowers comfy and warm, while they enjoy reading my March BrainBuzz Newsletter. This month there are important Green Brain Facts about a Broadway Musical, Diabetes, Enrichment Students, a Smile, and Brain Awareness. Below are snippets of each story in the newsletter:
1. Princess Shayna returns to Broadway. For those of you who are new to my blog and newsletter I wanted you to know that the The Invisible Visible Gift is musical adaption of my children’s book Princess Shayna’s Invisible Visible Gift. The musical is being performed on April 3rd and 4th at the Broadway Theatre of Pitman in Pitman, New Jersey
2. Living with T1D (Type 1 Diabetes) is no easy feat! Read more about the fantastic JDRF South Jersey Chapter’s Educational Symposium. You amazed at the photos and the answers to the question: What is one word you would use to write about Living with Type 1 Diabetes?.
3. A Grand Celebration with Laura Newcomer’s 5th grade Enrichment Class during my 7th and final Author School Visit on March 12th. We all enjoyed a color-filled Bingo game, What Color Is Brain? surprises, and lots of Praiseworthy Gifts!!
4. Read the article about Brain Awareness (March is Brain Awareness Month) and enjoy a poem that will make you SMILE!
5. You can subscribe to my monthly BrainBuzz Newsletter in 2nd section of the right hand column of this page. Click on the link and file out your subscription. Every month you can read articles to enhance your Yellow, Blue, Green, and Orange Brain Perspective, Attributes, and Abilities!
Boost your Brain Power with more links in the right-hand side column of this page! Remember that 10% of the royalties from the sale of all my books is allocated to JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation).
Please Spread the Word