1. The Walt Disney’s Storyboarding technique that use your Yellow Brain for organizing and planning; your Blue Brain for Creative Imagery; your Green Brain for Logical Systematization, and your Orange Brain to ignite your Resourceful Energy!
2. The splendid staff members at Shriners Hospital for Children in Chicago will help you understand how each Brain Color can maintain a positive attitude, while working with others.
3. Selecting a new encouraging word for the New Year.
4. What motivates your Brain Color personality to achieve your goals.
5. The Quitter, and inspirational poem that was written by Robert W. Service.
I trust my January BrainBuzz Newsletter will motivate, inspire, and help you create and achieve your 2016 goals with a positive and joyful attitude!
Discover your Brain Colors and Boost your Brain Power with more links in the right-hand side column of this page! I allocate 100% of the Royalties for Purr-fect Pals and 10% of the Royalties from the sale of my other books to JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)!
Please Spread the Word