In my June BrainBuzz Newsletters my Green Brain wrote about Sensational Summer Tips. Today, 6 months later, my December Brain Buzz Newlsetter is filled with Helpful Blue Brain Tips for Holiday: Harmony, Gifts, Celebrations, Stress, Energy, Changes, Recipes, and Books!
During the past 6 months, I completed Purr-fect Pals: A Kid, A Cat & Diabetes that was published in November and wrote and began editing What Color Is Your Brain?® When Caring for Patients: An Easy Approach for Understanding Your Personality Type and Your Patient’s Perspective, which will be available in February 2015!
In the December BrainBuzz you can read about the following topics:
1. Your Brain Color Holiday Gift Guide for the Yellow, Blue, Green, and Orange Brain Personalities.
2. Holiday and Celebrations Tips for each Brain Color.
3. A “Purr-fect” Holiday Gift for Families Living with Diabetes.
4. A delicious, beautiful, and easy Holiday Carrot Cake Ring recipe.
5. Keep Your Energy Up and Your Stress Down During the Holidays.
6. A Comforting Holiday Change for celebrating loved ones.
You will also see that this month’s BrainBuzz is a different format from a new newsletter provider. There is a new sign up form for monthly newsletter in the footer at the bottom of the newsletter or you can complete the sign up form in the right-hand side bar of this page.
I hope that all the tips will help to make your holiday season more joyful, loving, relaxed, and fun-filled!
Best wishes for a Grand and Color-filled Holiday Season!
Boost your Brain Power with more links in the right-hand side column of this page!
Please Spread the Word