Tips to Decrease Conflict & Increase Harmony During Holiday Celebrations!
Thanksgiving begins the holiday season in the United States. This time of year also increases holiday stress in individual’s professional and personal lives, in countries around the world.
You can enjoy all your holiday celebrations with less anxiety and more compatibility if you understand the Brain Colors of your family members, co-workers, friends, clients, and customers.
Below are Brain Color Personality Tips to help you resolve conflict and increase the harmony in your holiday celebrations!
1. Conflicts with Yellow Brainers arise because they have a strong sense of right and wrong. To defuse an upset, let them know you respect their opinion and commitment to their convictions, even if you have a different point of view.
2. Disputes for Blue Brainers are emotionally upsetting because they are non-confrontational and need peace and harmony. To calm their stress offer your help and time to listen to whom or what is bothering them.
3. Green Brainers become stressed and dislike the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. When they tune out, they tune into their
“Bah-humbug” attitude. Respect their requirement for “alone time,” and offer them some peace and quiet.
4. Disagreements with Orange Brainers flare when they must deal with other people’s holiday plans or traditions. They defuse with physical activity. Offer them fun and games, which allows them the freedom to be “The Life of the Party!”
Now that you know how to utilize the Brain Color Personality Tips to control conflicts and defuse disputes, you can enjoy a blessed and joyful Thanksgiving Day and the beginning of a fun and hassle-free holiday season!
• For National Diabetes Month: If you would like more information about Purr-fect Pals, please contact me at Sheila@SheilaGlazov.com or at the Purr-fect Pals/Diabetes Connection on my website!
• You can also receive a FREE Chapter, #7 “Your Romantic Relationships,” from my original What Color Is Your Brain?® book, which you will receive when you sign up for my Sheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
Please Spread the Word
Leave a Comment