Many business owners are feeling other types of epic challenges of reopening and adjusting to new ways of conducting their business during the Coronavirus.
To help those business owners, I have written today’s post from my family business memoir, No Bunk, Just BS (Business Sense): 50 Timely and Timeless Truths Business School Cannot Teach You!
This post is an excerpt from Chapter 1–Building a Thriving Business Truths, which is Truth #1 Follow Imperative Instructions to Build your Business
The 10 Commandments of Business
- Handle the hardest job first each day.
- Do not be afraid of criticism—criticize yourself often.
- Be glad and rejoice in other fellow’s success and study his methods.
- Do not be misled by dislikes. Acid ruins the finest fabrics; however, both may be used to advantage.
- Be enthusiastic, it is contagious.
- Do not have the notion that success means money-making.
- Be fair, and do at least one decent act every day.
- Honor the chief. There must be a head of everything.
- Have confidence in yourself, believe you can do it.
- Harmonize your work. Let the sunshine radiate and penetrate your relationships.
Follow the 10 Commandments imperative instructions everyday to build and maintain a successful business!
Programs and Books for You!
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to hire me to a present a beneficial, educational, and engaging No Bunk, Just BS “Virtual” Program to invest in build your business!
You can purchase your copy of No Bunk, Just BS at Amazon.
Don’t forget about the FREE Chapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from my original What Color Is Your Brain?® book, which you will receive when you sign up for my Sheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
10% of royalties from the sale of No Bunk will be allocated to JDRF.
Please Spread the Word