This statement requires an individual to change their Brain Color personality and the situation they are experiencing.
Below are examples from my original What Color Is Your Brain?® book in Chapter 14 – You Can Change Your Brain Color.
Yellow Brainers can change in a:
• Yellow, well-organized situation.
• Blue situation that encourages a traditional, family-type atmosphere.
• Green situation that maintains systematic routine.
• Orange situation that has a game plan.
Blue Brainers can dhange in a:
• Blue environment that is friendly.
• Yellow environment that has day care for their children.
• Green environment that appreciates their authenticity.
• Orange environment that acknowledges their social contributions to the group.
Green Brainers can change in a:
• Green setting that is efficient.
• Yellow setting that values consistent quality.
• Blue setting with smart people.
• Orange “virtual” setting that requires no meetings.
Orange Brainers can change in a:
• Orange climate that is stimulating and high-spirited.
• Yellow climate that provides an opportunity for physical activity.
• Green climate that values direct responses.
• Blue climate that encourages imagination.
Whenever a life experience or changing my Brain Color has challenged me, I encourage myself with one of my favorite affirmations:
“It was gruesome and I grew some. In fact, I should be 10 feet tall by now.”
What frightens you about change?
Don’t forget about the FREE Chapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from my original What Color Is Your Brain?® book, which you will receive when you sign up for my Sheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
Please Spread the Word