Decipher the “Kid Code” and Relate Better to Your Children
Speak fluent Brain Color with your children. If you listen carefully, they will consistently give you hints to decode their Brain Color. With this information, you can communicate more effectively and reduce the stress that comes from different communication styles.
- Use Brain Color as a second language with your children
- Speak “their” language and reply in a non-judgmental manner
- Sincerely listen to clues to interpret what they really mean
- Value your parenting strengths and idiosyncrasies
- Be a more loving and effective parent
Sheila will be happy to customize a Parenting Program for your school, organization or fundraiser.
“Sheila’s presentation taught me so much about my children and what drives them. It makes life easier when you better understand what makes them ‘tick’!”
Cathy H., Parent-to-Parent Network member