Please Help An Accomplished, Beautiful & Entrepreneurial Veteran!
Last weekend, I had the honor and joy of attending the VWise Conference in Chicago, which was a gathering of amazing military men and women who were part of the Veteran Women Igniting the Spirit of Entrepreneurship (VWISE). This entrepreneurial training program is for female veterans and/or their family members from all service eras and branches with a passion for an interest in either starting a new small business or growing an existing one. This unique training program was designed specifically by Syracuse University with the Office of Veterans Business Development, U.S. Small Business Administration, to encourage and support female veterans and/or their family members with an interest in exploring careers/opportunities in small business ownership./or
Our dear friend, Retired Army Colonel Jill Chambers was the gracious VWise mistress of ceremonies and her husband, country western star, Michael Peterson offered the attendees inspirational entertainment throughout the weekend.
My Blue Brain is looking forward to sharing more about the VWise program, event in Chicago, and how the the veterans learned discovered their Brain Colors in a mini What Color Is Your Brain? Program in another post. However, right now, I want to tell you about Retired Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Cheryl Wayne because my request is time sensitive.
When I met Cheryl, I was immediately inspired and impressed by her story, vision, intellect, and statuesque beauty! I would like to share Cheryl’s story, her vision to become a print and lifestyle model, and her request to vote for her in the MORE Magazine Beauty Contest, which will help her get one step closer to achieving her vision.
Below are some Impressive Green Facts about Cheryl who is an Accomplished and Beautiful Veteran:
• Cheryl was born and raised on the south side of Chicago
• Youngest of four children born to Mabel and Sammie Wayne III
• Graduated from Percy L. Julian High School
• Received a 4-year basketball scholarship to Tuskegee University, Tuskegee, AL
• Graduated form Tuskegee University, Bachelor of Science in Political Science
• Graduated from Tuskegee University, -Master of Education specializing in counseling and student development
• Graduated from Howard University School of Law, Washington, D.C. with a Juris Doctor degree
• Commissioned as a Second Lieutenant through Tuskegee University 2-year ROTC program
• Served 23 years in the United States Air Force and retired as a Lieutenant Colonel
• Served as a campaign manager for two sitting judges
• Served in many leadership position such as executive officer, commander and inspector general
• Currently a Georgia High School Basketball Official
• Currently works in the Federal Government
• Served as Head Coach of Georgia Metro Girls AAU Basketball team
• Volunteer with Juvenile Court system as liaison between the Court and the children
• Aspiring print and lifestyle model
• Currently lives in Atlanta, GA
Now that you are as highly impressed, please read about the MORE Magazine Beauty Contest and detailed Voting Guidelines. Cheryl would like to win this Readers Choice Award for the MORE Magazine Beauty Contest, which is won by the number of votes a contestant receives. Below are a few simple and exact Yellow Brain Guidelines for casting your vote:
(1) You can vote once a day, every day, until May16th. It is a 24 hour clock voting so when you cast your first vote you will only be able to cast it the next day at the same time or later than you cast your previous vote.
(2) You must have a Facebook account.
(3) You must use a lap top or desk top computer
(4) You cannot use any mobile device to vote.
The winner will be announced May 30th.
Cheryl said to tell you, “I appreciate you getting the word out, sharing her information with your friends, and social media contacts, and voting for her!”
Your VOTE will help this Accomplished, Intelligent, and Beautiful Veteran on her Orange Brain Entrepreneurial Journey!
Thank you! Your Vote can make Cheryl the winner!
Boost your Brain Power with links in the right-hand side column of this page! Please, remember that 10% of the royalties from the sale of my books is allocated to JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation).
Please Spread the Word
Leave a Comment