No Green Brain Technology Training Wheels For Me!
No Green Brain Technology Training Wheels for me! If you are wondering if I purchased a new bicycle with train wheels, I did not! I am referring to the purchase of my new Android phone!
My Neon Blue Brain knows that Kermit the Frog is correct, when he says, “It isn’t easy being GREEN!”
However, I have learned to enjoy using my Green Brain Attributes and Abilities… GREEN IS VERY GOOD!
Below is my Green Brain Purchasing Process:
1. On Tuesday, I began with Green Brain Research on the AT&T site with sales representative.
2. On Wednesday, I stopped at an AT&T store for a hands on demonstration.
3. On Thursday, I logged on the AT&T wireless phone site and compared another iPhone, Samsung and LG with the LG Optimus G that I wanted to purchase. The large and bright screen, light weight and camera features sold me.
4. On Friday, I purchased my phone.
5. On Saturday, I watch video tutorials to learn more about my phone and added new apps that I liked and ones I needed to delete duplicate contact in my address book.
That was the abridge version of my Green Process, without the assistance of any of my Green Brain Family Members who usually are my technology training wheels! Our nephew Robert Moss was the only exception. I called Robert to ask him what he liked best about his Android Samsung phone.
For those of you who are Green Brainers, you may not understand how accomplished I feel. However, I know that all the Blue Brainers do!
My Yellow Brain was proud of my accomplishment. My Orange Brain had fun learning all the new apps. My Blue Brain loved sharing my experience with you. Last but not least, my Green Brain enjoyed be self-sufficient and not needing Green Brain Technology Training Wheels!
I hope I encouraged you to enjoy changing your Brain Colors.
Boost your Brain Power with links in the right-hand side column of this page! Please, remember that 10% of the royalties from the sale of my books is allocated to JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation).
Please Spread the Word
I’m very proud of you for being so GREEN!
Thank you, Jeff. I am honored and delighted by your praise. Your thoughtfulness and kind words about being GREEN touched my Blue Brain! 😉