The following is the first of 10 No Bunk Truth in the chapter.
No Bunk Truth #1: Follow Imperative Instructions to Build your Business
The 10 Commandments of Business
- Handle the hardest job first each day.
- Do not be afraid of criticism—criticize yourself often.
- Be glad and rejoice in other fellow’s success and study his methods.
- Do not be misled by dislikes. Acid ruins the finest fabrics; however, both may be used to advantage.
- Be enthusiastic, it is contagious.
- Do not have the notion that success means money-making.
- Be fair, and do at least one decent act every day.
- Honor the chief. There must be a head of everything.
- Have confidence in yourself, believe you can do it.
- Harmonize your work. Let the sunshine radiate and penetrate your relationships.
I trust that the 10 Commandments of Business will help you build a thriving business!
The No Bunk, Just BS (Business Sense) publication date is scheduled for October 2, 2018!
Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 2:00 pm -4:00 pm is the date and time for my Book Lunch Party.
Please see My “No Bunk” Book Launch Party! blog post to R.S.V.P.
Don’t forget about the FREE Chapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from my original What Color Is Your Brain?® book, which you will receive when you sign up for my Sheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
10% of royalties from the sale of No Bunk will be allocated to JDRF.
Please Spread the Word