Are you ready to take Type 1 Diabetes back to school? It may not feel like fall quite yet, but school is back in session (or quickly approaching!) for most families.
Samantha Markovitz, who is a National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach and author of Type 1 Diabetes Caregiver Confidence: A Guide for Caregivers of Children Living with Type 1 Diabetes has been hearing from so many parents about the questions, concerns, and back to school jitters that come up specifically for families with a child living with Type 1 Diabetes.
Parents are asking things like:
• How do I talk to my child’s school about diabetes management?
• What’s a 504 plan and do we really need one? Our school says we don’t.
• I’m concerned that my school doesn’t have a grasp on modern management of diabetes–what can I do to make this a safe environment for my child without making enemies at school?
If any of those questions resonate with you, you are going to be excited about what Samantha Markovitz, who is a National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach @ GraceMark Wellness & Lifestyle Coaching A Coaching Practice for Living Well will help you get ready with her T1D Caregivers Confidence at School Family Empowerment Kit that she has prepared for your family.
Below is the information Samantha sent me about her new Empowerment Kit that is the ultimate resource to empower T1D families for a safe & successful school year.
The Type 1 Diabetes Caregiver Confidence at School Family Empowerment Kit includes:
- Type 1 Diabetes Caregiver Confidence at School Family Empowerment Guide, an e-book packed with facts, strategies, examples, and templates for creating a safe and supportive learning environment for your child.
Type 1 Diabetes Caregiver Confidence at School Presentation Customizable Slides, adapted from my in-demand workshop for educating school administrators, staff, and faculty about the facts and multi-faceted demands of T1D.
20 minute consultation session
PLUS a Bonus module with content to support both your family and your school for a great year ahead.
- Extracurricular Activity Mini-Kit
- Preparing to make T1D arrangements with your child’s coaches and instructors, using what you have already created for school as a foundation
- Educational Insiders
- A need-to-know overview for T1D at school best practices for your school
- T1D Awareness at School
- Information for your school to recognize the symptoms and warning signs of T1D, including a flyer that can be shared on campus
- Preventing T1D Bullying and Harassment
- Insight for creating a culture of support and empathy for students living with T1D
If you are interested in this ultimate resource to empower your family, or a family you might know, for a safe & successful school year you can purchase your Empowerment Kit for US$129.00.
Wishing your students and your family a healthy, safe, and successful school year!
Don’t forget to purchase and read Samantha’s remarkably helpful book Type 1 Diabetes Caregiver Confidence: A Guide for Caregivers of Children Living with Type 1 Diabetes!
Be sure to LIKE Samantha’s Gracemark Wellness Facebook Page!
Please Spread the Word