Not only willy you get in the holiday spirit with my December “Harmonious Holiday” Brain Buzz Newsletter, your Yellow, Blue, Green, or Orange Brain will be able to maintain that holiday spirit after you read all the helpful Brain Color Tips.
- Not delegating responsibilities and not asking for help are just two behaviors that increase your stress and decrease your energy, especially during the holiday season. Learn each Brain Color handles holiday stress.
- When your relatives and/or friends come to your home for the holidays or a special occasion, do you think they resemble the people on a Disney World dream vacation brochure or the “most wanted” listings at your local post office? Discover how to create a “Brainbow” of harmony during your holiday celebrations.
- My 2 NEW E- Books for What Color Is Your Brain?® and What Color Is Your Brain?®When Caring for Patients are now available on the Barnes and Noble and Kobo E-book websites. Both books will help you create more harmony with family, friends and co-workers during the holiday season.
- You will love my family’s Holiday Carrot Cake Ring recipe. Most people are familiar with carrot cake as a dessert, but this recipe is a vegetable side dish, which is easy, colorful, and delicious!
- Ralph Waldo Emerson’s quote: “Peace cannot be achieved through violence,it can only be attained through understanding.” is a powerful reminder of how peace and understanding create harmony.
Remember that between November 1st and January 15th approximately 29 holidays are observed by 7 of the world’s major religions.
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Joyful 2016!
Discover your Brain Colors and Boost your Brain Power with more links in the right-hand side column of this page! I allocate 100% of the Royalties for Purr-fect Pals and 10% of the Royalties from the sale of my other books to JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)!
Please Spread the Word