As businesses re-open and changes have to be made, there is advice to help prevent issues because the Coronovirus. However, are you needing a time-tested blueprint to help you re-open, modify, build, and maintain your business successfully?
My latest book, No Bunk, Just BS (Business Sense) is the perfect blueprint and solution to achieve goals during these uncertain times. You can reference any of the “50 Timely and Timeless Truths Business School Did Not Teach You” to help you get up to speed and begin to “get back to normal.”
Within the 5 Business Sense Truths Chapters people learn about:
• Building a Thriving Business
• Exemplary Leadership
• Employees and Teamwork
• Customer Care and Service
• Achieving and Maintaining Success
You can purchase your copy of No Bunk, Just BS (Business Sense) for yourself and/or your staff at Amazon.
If you would like an Online No Bunk, Just BS Business Sense Program, I am available. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• “I was so inspired by the book. It’s a great reminder of the basic principles of business. This book is fascinating! I couldn’t put it down. A wonderful reference tool for the reader as different business situations arise.” Courtney Childers Lyons, Operations Manager, All Ways Healthy
• “As a business leader, often pressed for time, I love the easy to read memoir snippets. There’s a uniquely authentic quality to the business sense shared as real correspondence between employer and employees. I expect every reader will find an anecdote that speaks to them.” TJ Butler, Chief Software Architect at Mesh Systems LLC
Remember: 10% of royalties from the sale of No Bunk will be allocated to JDRF.
Don’t forget about the FREE Chapter, #7 Your Romantic Relationships, from my original What Color Is Your Brain?® book, which you will receive when you sign up for my Sheila’s Brain Blog section at the bottom of my homepage!
Please Spread the Word