For the past few weeks, I have been incognito.
No, not in a place called Cognito!
My normal identity has disguised working on:
1. An exciting presentation for Advocate Condell Medical Center, which has required a lot of teamwork with the meeting planner and the other presenters.
2. Working on the Princess Shayna website and Brain Color projects.
3. Editing photos and the video from the Princess Shayna Musical performance.
4. Finally, coming to the home stretch of the remodeling from the flood in our house last August.
Those 4 immediate responsibilities took over my Blue Brain social media communications and my creative flow for writing blog posts, which require a lot of time and attention to details.
I am in a re-entry mode. Taking it slowly and decompressing all my Brain Colors.
Today, I took my first teeny steps out of “incognito” and sent out my June BrainBuzz Newsletter which includes articles about:
1. The Princess Shayna Musical Performance- Read about the awesome production and diabete$ fund rai$er.
2. Please, Put Your Thinking Caps on to Connect the Dots & Help Me! – Discover how you can help me share the Princess Shayna Musical with other children, parents, teachers and performing arts school.
3. Father’s Brain Colors and Best Gifts – Decipher your father’s Brain Colors and Gift suggestion for the “Dad of the Day”.
I look forward to your suggestions… Happy Reading!
Boost Your Brain Power…Scroll up to the right-hand column on this page and Click on #3 to subscribe to Sheila’s Blog. Don’t forget, 10% of the royalties from the sale of Sheila’s books is allocated to JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) .
Please Spread the Word