My Green Brain has finally returned to blogging after a 6 weeks of copious Yellow Brain preparations for programs, presentation of programs and post programs printout development for program attendees.
My Blue Brain is delighted to returning writing with my May BrainBuzz Newsletter that is packed with to the brim with Green Brain Color Facts and Orange Fun.
1. Discover what the Illinois Crime Preventions Officers Association learned about their Brain Colors and their Communities. With all the stories about law enforcement officers in and on the news, i am sure you will appreciate what Crime Prevention Officers do to build positive relationships in their communities.
2. “Help, I Am Wet Paint!” The staff at Gertrude B. Nielsen (GBN) Child Care and Learning Center learned what they could do to help their “Brighten” their behavior? I am sure you can learn some tips from their ideas.
3. Enjoy my Brain Colorful Tabuoli Salad recipe! Yummy!
4. An encouraging quoted message from Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh
5. Four Fantastic Favorite books for your reading pleasure from my bookshelf.
Boost your Brain Power with more links in the right-hand side column of this page!
I allocate 100% of the Royalties for Purr-fect Pals and 10% of the Royalties from the sale of my other books to JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)!
Please Spread the Word