Are you Motivated, Self-Centered, Hungry, a “Purr-fect Pal”, a Patient, or “Wet Paint”?
Find out if you are, when you read my January BrainBuzz Newsletter!
1. My 2015 Brain Color Motivation Tips will help you keep your 2015 resolutions!
2. Discover if you are Self-Centered? Do I mean egotistical or being a narcissist? Hmmm!
3.“Mmm… mmm… good!” Prepare a pot of Sylvia’s Mushroom Barley Soup. A family favorite recipe for a cold winter healthy and delicious treat!
4. Did you know… Every 30 seconds someone is diagnosed with diabetes! Now you can buy your copy of Purr-fect Pals: A Kid, A Cat & Diabetes on Amazon! Children and their families who are newly diagnosed or have been living with Type 1 Diabetes (T1D) and Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)! They will love the unique picture-activity-resource book that will “Purr-fecly” offer them comfort, encouragement, and education! 100% of the proceeds from the sale of Purr-fect Pals is donated to JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)! Learn more @ Purr-fectPals.com
5. What Color Is Your Brain?® When Caring for Patients will be available February!
6. Whether you are a Yellow Brainer, Blue Brainer, Green Brainer, or Orange Brainer you will be eager to read and learn more about the “Wet Paint” expression that will help you and others understand your behavior and communication style when you are not feeling self-centered and out of balance, in the February BrainBuzz Newlsetter.
Boost your Brain Power with more links in the right-hand side column of this page!
I allocate 10% of the royalties from the sale of my other books to JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)!
Please Spread the Word
Leave a Comment