“I loved this edition of the newsletter, especially the portrayals of students and teachers by brain color – this was spot on!” – Maureen M. R.
Now that new school year has begun or is about to begin for many students, teachers, and parents, you can enjoy reading my August BrainBuzz Newsletter to learn more about:
1. Enjoying our family’s yummy honey cake recipe and tradition, which you can share with your family!
2. How the Yellow, Blue, Green and Orange Brain Students learn best at school and at home.
3. Your child’s teacher, who you think could be the Wicked Witch of the West or Mary Poppins. You will discover the Yellow, Blue, Green and Orange Teacher’s personality type and he or she will be able to create harmony in you student’s life.
4. The September BrainBuzz Newsletter that will provide you with exciting NEW book news and more fascinating and practical Brain Color Clues, such as learning how to use your Brain Color to says “No” to others and their requests.
5. You can also learn to increase the harmony and communications in you home, school, and/or community by contacting me to discuss a customized and energizing What Color Is Your Brain? Program for you and your organization.
Have fun reading your August BrainBuzz Newsletter and be sure to share it with your family, friends and co-workers to help them have a Sweet New School Year!
Boost your Brain Power with links in the right-hand side column of this page! Please, remember that 10% of the royalties from the sale of my books is allocated to JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation).
Please Spread the Word