What Color Is Your Brain? When Caring For Patients: An Easy Approach for Understanding Your Personality Type and Your Patient’s Perspective
“You will love this book!
Buy it, take the quizzes, and discover fast, fun,
and informative insights into yourself, your patients, and your colleagues!”
Irene Stemler, RN, BSN, Polytrauma Nurse Educator, Edward Hines, Jr. VA Hospital
Author of Heroic Acts in Humble Shoes: America’s Nurses Tell Their Stories
The differences in personalities and how they shade our perceptions can affect the way Health Care Professionals communicate and interact with patients, colleagues, and other individuals in their workplace. Discovering and understanding your own strengths and idiosyncrasies while adapting to others can be an overwhelming task.
Rather than offer an excuse for people’s behavior, this book helps to explain why your Health Care perspective differs from or relates to the viewpoints of others. Engaging, educational, and easy to read, What Color Is Your Brain?® When Caring for Patients is a guide to discovering and decoding who you are, why others see you the way they do, and how the four Brain Colors play a role in the Health Care workplace.
Yellow Brainers are Meticulous, Dedicated, Structured, and Loyal
Blue Brainers are Collaborative, Adaptable, Cheerful, and Helpful
Green Brainers are Analytical, Cautious, Calm, and Fair-Minded
Orange Brainers are Spontaneous, Energetic, Optimistic, and Easy-Going
Purchase your copy now!
After reading What Color Is Your Brain? When Caring for Patients, you will have the knowledge and know-how to:
- Assess your personality and determine how to productively use your attributes and abilities in the workplace
- Increase your awareness and appreciation for others’ Health Care perspectives and differences
- Create caring, collaborative, and harmonious relationships
- Understand each color-filled communication style and meet the needs of others
- Apply the personality principles and tailor communications to fit the Brain Color lobes of each individual
- Build rapport and appropriately approach patients to offer exceptional care
- Eliminate stress and solve problems by understanding your patients’ and co-workers’ perspectives
With the help of this dynamic book, it will be a “no-brainer” for Health Care Professionals to determine their own Brain Colors and learn how to improve communications and collaboration with patients, colleagues, administrators, and others.