Princess Shayna’s Invisible Visible Gift
Like all good fables Princess Shayna’s Invisible Visible Gift combines exciting storytelling with a powerful message that remains long after its reading!
Parents and teachers read Princess Shayna to their children and students because the book:
- Helps children recognize their capabilities and value their worthiness.
- Increases and enhances children's level of self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Offers children the opportunity to admire and emulate the heroine’s strengths.
- Teaches children how to recognize and deal with Bully Behavior.
- Has meaningful message that are relevant and significant in children’s homes and classrooms.
- Is fun and reassuring for children with a message that is clear, but not preachy?
Princess Shayna, has Type 1 Diabetes (T1D). She is a confident and courageous heroine who demonstrates that no one is perfect, not even the princess. You do not have to be perfect to be loved!
Princess Shayna’s Invisible Visible Gift is the children’s fairy tale version of What Color Is Your Brain?©. Reading Princess Shayna starts conversations that encourage children to talk about how the story’s characters relate to their own real life experiences. Readers share Princess Shayna’s Vision Quest when she encounters friendship and kindness, and confronts treachery and deceit, as she enthusiastically strives to unite the Kingdom of Kindness and courageously face her deepest fears!
Every child deserves to feel loved, safe, encouraged and confident within a trustworthy home, school, and community environment!
10% of the royalties from the sale of Princess Shayna’s Invisible Visible Gift is allocated to diabetes Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF).